Sunday, December 1, 2019

DOWNLOAD FUSE ODG MILLION POUND GIRL BADDER THAN BAD

I like the way you put it on me When you put the half a millie goody on me You always stay ahead like the hoody on me Girl you no for stress I no go leave you lonely ly ly ly ly. My girl, roll with a king Roll with a brother that can give you everything oh thing My girl, roll with a king Roll with a brother that make notes like a singer sing My girl, roll with a king Roll with a brother that can give you everything oh thing My girl, roll with a king Cause every good man needs a queen what you think oh think. Controlla il tuo indirizzo di posta elettronica. Per poter seguire i tag o gli artisti e permetterci di fornirti contenuto personalizzato in base alle tue preferenze, occorre il tuo consenso esplicito in ottemperanza alla direttiva GDPR. Queste azioni richieste sono in linea con l'adeguamento al regolamento GDPR in vigore dal 25 Maggio So go ahead and put it on me When you put the half a millie goody on me You always stay ahead like the hoody on me Girl you no for stress I no go leave you lonely ly ly ly ly. Non mi interessa tutto questo, effettua il logout. fuse odg million pound girl badder than bad

Uploader: Zuhn
Date Added: 24 November 2018
File Size: 17.20 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19392
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I like the gorl you put it on me When you put the half a millie goody on me You always stay ahead like the hoody on me Girl you no for stress I no go leave you lonely ly ly ly ly.

fuse odg million pound girl badder than bad

Conferma password Compilare il campo Conferma Password Il campo Password deve avere almento 6 caratteri Le password devono coincidere. She badder than bad She phenomenal, she motivates and she elevates She badder than bad.

Queste azioni richieste sono in linea con l'adeguamento al regolamento GDPR in vigore dal 25 Maggio Ci occorre da parte tua l'accettazione esplicita dei nostri termini di servizio. She badder than bad She phenomenal, she Motivates and she elevates She badder than bad oh She badder baddet bad yeahh She badder than bad.

Traduzione testo Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad) - Fuse ODG

A million pound girl you a boss I like the way that you doing your thing You doing your thing You don't mind paying the cost you on your grind you dey move like the wind Move like the wind The way you put it down on the floor I wanna come and just give you my ring Give you my ring I wanna give a round of applause I like the way you wanna rule like a king She badder than bad She phenomenal, she motivates and she elevates Pohnd badder than bad My girl, roll with a king Roll with a brother that can give you everything oh thing My girl, roll with a king Roll with a brother that make notes like a singer sing My girl, roll with a king Roll with a brother that can give you everything oh thing My girl, roll ;ound a king Cause every good man needs a queen what you think oh think Related.

Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. You gotta check out. Accetta girk fotografie non esclusive, destinate a utilizzo su testate e, quindi, libere da diritti.

A million pound girl u a boss I like the way that you doing your thing You doing your thing You don't mind paying the cost u on your grind u dey move like the wind Move like the wind The way u put it down on the floor I wanna come and just give you my ring Give you my ring I wanna give a round of applause I like the way you wanna rule like a king.

Pubblica immagini fotografiche dal vivo concesse in utilizzo da fotografi dei quali viene riportato il copyright. My girl, roll with a king Roll with a brother badrer can give you everything oh thing My girl, roll with a king Roll with a brother that make notes like a singer sing My girl, roll with a king Roll with a brother that can give you everything oh thing My girl, roll with a king Cause every good man needs a queen what you think oh think.

Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)

So go ahead and put it on me When you put the half a millie goody on me You always stay ahead like the hoody on me Girl you no for stress I no go leave you lonely ly ly ly ly. Per poter seguire un artista occorre Prestare il consenso. A million pound girl you a boss I like the way that you doing your thing You doing your thing You don't mind paying the cost you on your grind you dey move like the wind Move like the wind The way you put it down on the floor I wanna come and just give you my ring Give you my ring I wanna give a round of applause I like the way you wanna rule like a king.

I like the way you motivate, believe in what I do so we cultivate Uh Huh Baby you be no delay, you riding by my side help me operate Uh Huh Nobody can hold your weight, you too much for them guys tell em go away Uh Huh That's why I wan congratulate, you hold yourself high you in your own space Kdg Huh. Inserisci l'indirizzo e-mail fornito in fase di registrazione e richiedi il reset della password.

odgg

Ti invieremo un link di verifica all'indirizzo fornito in fase di registrazione. In caso di problemi scrivi a platform rockol. Password Compilare il campo Password Il campo Password deve poud almento 6 caratteri Le password devono coincidere.

Cognome Compilare il bxdder Cognome. Non mi interessa tutto questo, effettua il logout. Controlla il tuo indirizzo di posta elettronica. Hai dimenticato la password? Per poter seguire i tag o gli artisti e permetterci di fornirti contenuto personalizzato in base alle tue preferenze, occorre il tuo consenso esplicito in ottemperanza alla direttiva GDPR.

Consenso esplicito Ci occorre da parte tua l'accettazione esplicita dei nostri termini di servizio.

fuse odg million pound girl badder than bad

E-mail Compilare il campo E-mail Il campo E-mail deve essere valido. A million pound girl you a boss I like the way that you doing your thing You doing your thing You don't mind paying the cost u on your grind you dey move like the wind Move like the wind The way u put it down on the floor I wanna come and just give you my ring Give you my ring I wanna give a round of applause I like the way you wanna rule like a king.

Il tuo account MyRockol necessita di una serie di azioni da parte tua per garantirti la fruizione del servizio.

fuse odg million pound girl badder than bad

Nome Compilare il campo Nome.

No comments:

Post a Comment